Webinar Playback | Register Now
Get Ready for PCAOB Inspections and Peer Reviews
with GAAP Dynamics and ADIGEO Consulting, LLC
Available until Tuesday, January 28, 2025
Want to improve audit quality and reduce the number of deficiencies in your audits (and, in the process, reduce the heat from inspection findings)? If so, we’ve got your solution! GAAP Dynamics, in collaboration with ADIGEO Consulting, LLC, invite you to attend our 1.5-hour simulated live webinar, Get Ready for PCAOB Inspections and Peer Reviews! This webinar is a MUST for auditors on both PCAOB and U.S. GAAS audit engagements heading into inspection and peer review season. Hear directly from former PCAOB inspectors on topics such as:
- Risk assessment and the related auditor response
- Auditor requirements surrounding internal controls
- Accounting estimates
- Evaluating compliance with the underlying GAAP
- Supervision and review
- Due professional care
- Professional skepticism
- PCAOB "hot spots"
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Recall recurring deficiencies noted in PCAOB inspections and peer reviews
- Identify actionable steps your engagement team can take to improve audit quality
*CPE is not available for this webinar playback. Check out our website for future CPE-eligible events!
Don't delay. Sign up today!
About GAAP Dynamics
GAAP Dynamics is a training firm that provides tailored and engaging learning solutions to companies and accounting firm worldwide. We believe training shouldn’t be a “tick the box” exercise, but rather an opportunity to empower your people and help them make the right decisions at the right time. Our training engages your people and guides them through complex accounting and auditing rules, saving you time, money, and mistakes!
About ADIGEO Consulting, LLC
Founded by Helen Munter, former Director of Registration and Inspections at the PCAOB, and John Fiebig, former Senior Deputy Director and program leader for the PCAOB’s Global Network firm program, ADIGEO Consulting, LLC is a firm focused on improving audit quality and helping firms respond to criticisms by regulators and plaintiffs. Firms engage ADIGEO to help them improve their systems of quality control and processes in place to ensure their work is consistently performed at a high level of quality. ADIGEO’s service offerings are tailored to individual client circumstances and draw upon Helen’s and John’s unique experience spanning more than 60 years in both regulatory oversight and as audit partners with signing responsibility.
Helen Munter, CPA
- CEO and Co-Founder of ADIGEO
- CPA licensed in the State of California
- Former Director of Registration and Inspections at the PCAOB
John Fiebig, CPA
- President and Co-Founder of ADIGEO
- CPA licensed in the States of Texas and Oklahoma
- Former Senior Deputy Director and program leader for the PCAOB’s Global Network Firm program