Webinar Playback | Register Now
SAS 145 is here!
Are you ready?
Top 5 considerations for audit teams
with GAAP Dynamics
Available until Saturday, February 1, 2025
Based on AICPA peer review data, nearly half of the audits reviewed were nonconforming because engagement teams did not properly address their clients' controls. As a result, SAS 145 Understanding the Entity and Its Environment and Assessing Risks of Material Misstatement was issued, and this new guidance is effective NOW! Is your firm ready?
Join us as we discuss the top 5 considerations engagement teams must address to ensure they're in compliance with the new requirements of SAS 145. We'll discuss:
- Performing risk assessment procedures
- Assessing inherent risk and control risk
- Determining relevant/key controls (i.e., identified controls)
- Evaluating design and implementation of identified controls
- And much more!
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Recall the required risk assessment procedures when obtaining an understanding of the entity and its environment, including its system of internal controls
- Recall the requirements within SAS 145 for assessing inherent and control risk
- Identify relevant controls that address the risks of material misstatement and for which the auditor is required to evaluate their design and determine their implementation
Don't delay. Sign up today!
*CPE is not available for this webinar playback. Check out our website for future CPE-eligible events!
About GAAP Dynamics
GAAP Dynamics is a training firm that provides tailored and engaging learning solutions to companies and accounting firm worldwide. We believe training shouldn’t be a “tick the box” exercise, but rather an opportunity to empower your people and help them make the right decisions at the right time. Our training engages your people and guides them through complex accounting and auditing rules, saving you time, money, and mistakes!
Helen Munter, CPA
- CEO and Co-Founder of ADIGEO
- CPA licensed in the State of California
- Former Director of Registration and Inspections at the PCAOB
John Fiebig, CPA
- President and Co-Founder of ADIGEO
- CPA licensed in the States of Texas and Oklahoma
- Former Senior Deputy Director and program leader for the PCAOB’s Global Network Firm program